Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We thrive in designing and building technology for companies aiming to transform themselves and grow exponentially by becoming customer-centric data-driven (vs information-driven) organizations. We can help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business. To do so, we bring a nearshore same time-zone Integrated Design & Engineering approach with expertise centered on Cloud-Native, DevOps-Ready, Data-Driven, and Customer-Centric platforms and products.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To hire, retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We foster a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
Lead a team that challenges the usual recruitment practices in the industry, managing a selection process in which Candidate’s Experience is the primary driver, and every stage of the funnel is carefully measured to provide insightful data that allows the team to review and reinvent the process continuously.
As we continue to grow across the world, we are seeking a bold Director of Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) to lead us through significant scale. Our Director of GTA will help create the right infrastructure to recruit the brightest and most motivated minds in tech, and help us amplify Wizelines voice to a diverse audience.
Since recruitment channels have diversified and the scope of the talent acquisition ambassadors has expanded, as Director GTA you will likewise work with others in helping structure the proper marketing activities, branding efforts, internal referral programs.
Driving GTA, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment strategy and process as well as supporting your team with actual execution recruiting campaigns as needed. This is an executive but hands-on job, so you will also have to assist as needed in finding and screening candidates while developing the corporate policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing procedures.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Develop and implement creative, high-impact global talent acquisition strategies that enable outstanding organizational performance in each location where Wizeline currently exists and develop plans for new locations.
- Assess current landscape, and build-out the tools, overarching strategy, and TA tech stack to fuel agility and predictability in a measurable manner.
- Amplify our diverse voices through deep partnership with Marketing in establishing a compelling and inspiring talent brand strategy that attracts and engages high-performing, high-potential diverse talent.
- Lead a GTA team, building out goals and success metrics.
- Partner closely with all People Operations functional areas and other groups to ensure talent acquisition programs and processes are closely aligned and integrated with overall PO efforts.
- Support internal recruiting efforts, assessing which employees could qualify for different or more senior roles.
- Actively recruit for key senior roles. Provide counsel to hiring managers on sourcing strategy and candidate assessment and evaluation.
- Identify future talent needs besides the actual demand and proactively work on strategies to satisfy them working together with different internal areas to implement appropriate strategies
Are You a Fit?
- 10+ years HR experience with 4+ years leading a GTA team in companies hiring software engineering and design talent
- Previous experience developing and executing global, regional and in-country talent brand strategy with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Proven, strategic leader in the field of talent acquisition with measurable results of success in building scale.
- Technologically strong. Experience with applicant tracking systems, social media strategies, HR data, HR systems, and building or managing talent acquisition practices, tools, and/or processes required.
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.