Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We thrive in designing and building technology for companies aiming to transform themselves and grow exponentially by becoming customer-centric data-driven (vs information-driven) organizations. We can help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business. To do so, we bring a nearshore same time-zone Integrated Design & Engineering approach with expertise centered on Cloud-Native, DevOps-Ready, Data-Driven, and Customer-Centric platforms and products.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To hire, retain, and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We foster a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
The Wizeline Go To Market Team
Wizeline sales and account leadership professionals deliver distinctive client experiences through consulting offerings tailored to address the unique needs of the Fortune 500, Forbes Global 2000, and fast-growing large scale startups alike.
What You Will Bring to the Team
Working hand-in-hand with all members of a Wizeline cross-functional team, the Senior Client Partner will be responsible for the business strategy, growth and profitability of one or several key customer accounts by driving the entire client lifecycle - from client acquisition, deal creation, project execution, and delivery - from our unique software engineering consulting services. This role will include a mix of current client management and growth, as well as new client acquisition.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Vision: You bring to life the idea that Wizeline helps our clients by bringing the “tenacity and talent to build tomorrow’s technology.” You want our clients to view Wizeline as their trusted, go-to partner for their digital transformation and digital product development needs, and you will be the thought-leader and executive to help us get there.
- Client Relationships: You have an executive presence and are comfortable driving business conversations at the C-Suite, VP, and Director level of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Account Management: You will have oversight of all work being performed at your clients and ownership of both top-line revenue growth and cost management, sales and the sales process, contract management, client engagement, and delivery satisfaction. You are comfortable carrying a quota for your assigned portfolio, and have demonstrated success in overachieving your quotas. Excellent relationship manager skilled at negotiation.
- Portfolio Management: You will lead either one large client or a few high-growth clients, and have the ability to allocate your time and resources to achieve set goals for that client or group of clients.
- Technology/Digital Transformation: You are well-versed and comfortable driving client conversations focused on digital transformation, digital product development, user experience & design, engineering, data & analytics, DevOps, cloud, technical writing, quality assurance, and agile methodologies. Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions oriented approach having developed expertise in and helped improve your client’s business. Seen as a problem solver by your clients. Skilled in creating value propositions for clients Ability to lead and motivate account and software development teams.
- Delivery Management: You will work with your assigned Delivery Director to ensure that all aspects of the Wizeline Delivery organization are synchronized to ensure account growth, customer satisfaction, and maintain day to day account delivery functions.
- Business Development & New Client Acquisition: You have a relevant active network of colleagues and business contacts from your recent career years that are decision-makers and lead projects in the digital transformation or digital product development business areas for large and growing enterprises. You are not restricted by non-compete agreements and feel comfortable engaging with those contacts about Wizeline and working to bring those clients into the Wizeline family. Demonstrable track record of working in many different executive roles requiring strong business acumen.
- Industry or Domain Expertise: You have experience working most closely within specific industry verticals or specific areas of domain expertise, but are also comfortable leading conversations with client executives that are outside of your specific field knowledge.
- Collaboration: You enjoy working closely with all departments that make a digital consultancy work - delivery, design, engineering, marketing, finance, business operations, legal, etc., and can collaborate with those departments to ensure the best experience for our clients while working with Wizeline.
- Financial Management and Administration: You have mastered the basic financial principles of running a consulting business and a client or portfolio of clients. You can leverage these principles to help other departments at Wizeline (delivery, engineering, project management, legal, etc.) to deliver against internal metrics. You can also leverage these skills during client conversations and can speak confidently to clients about their own financial systems and challenges.
- Direct revenue responsibility of $15-25M with an expectation of high annual revenue growth, developing a mix of existing accounts, plus acquiring from your network a few new key large customers with potential long term revenue of $50M.
- Direct margin responsibility, with the ability to help Delivery and Project Management functions achieve margin targets, contributing with the appropriate oversight and governance for your assigned accounts.
- Exceptional client satisfaction.
Are You a Fit?
- Experience: 10-15+ years of experience managing and developing senior client relationships and strategic business partnerships, with active involvement in project delivery related to professional services consulting. 10 years in a revenue generating role, carrying quota, and managing a rapidly increasing P&L. Comfortable growing an existing portfolio of clients while acquiring a few strategic ones from your own personal/professional network, selling professional services consulting projects to complex clients and prospects within highly matrixed organizations. Recent relevant business experience in at least 2 of the following areas of business: Life Sciences and Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services & Insurance, Technology, Travel & Leisure.
- Track Record: Proven pre-existing active and current network with recent consistent track record of managing multiple complex large clients and projects, while developing a few additional strategic deals every year with C-Suite, VP, and Director level of Fortune 500 and Global-2000 companies.
- Ambiguity: You are undeterred by ambiguity, uncertainty, and lack of resources. You have the ability to work with a start-up mindset. You are comfortable without a rigid formal structure. Futurespective and able to build a business.
- Communication. You are highly collaborative and proactively communicative. You can easily build credibility and trust across a wide range of people including technologists and senior buyers. You are able to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Resilience: You possess personal and professional resilience. You can accept mistakes and handle conflict. You are a tenacious lead generator.
- Leadership. You are comfortable being accountable for team goals. You support a team-based approach to delivery. You lead by example. You inspire and are inspired by the people around you.
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos