As an Academy Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Wizeline Academy’s vibrant internal and external community. You will also be responsible to attract, engage, retain, guide, and inspire the Academy audience and stakeholders.
You will work with our cross-functional stakeholders across the engineering organizations and the company’s leadership teams to analyze training needs, design, and develop custom learning solutions.
You will be a strategic member of the Academy team and a crucial part of the logistics execution from Wizeline courses and events. You will be responsible for the project management and coordination of engagement activities. Therefore, you need to be proactive in your communication and have the ability to respond quickly to inquiries and competing priorities.
As an Academy Program Manager, your responsibilities are:
- Be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Must also have communication skills and attention to detail.
- Make sure logistics are good and drive budget updates.
Create engagement assets
- In charge of creating landing pages, email campaigns, and visual assets.
- In charge of social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- In charge of publishing, uploading, and managing content in the global training learning management system.
Maintain high standards in our student's user experience by:
- Welcoming attendees
- Providing hospitality
- Ensuring the event day experience is positive
- Making sure students get a great insight into life at Wizeline.
Assess training needs for the organization by determining skills and knowledge gaps and recommending format for delivery of content.
Design and deliver course and lab content for technical courses, including but not limited to instructor presentations, student guides, self-paced lab activities, demos, and simulations.
Apart from Academy responsibilities, you will also support the Global Marketing team in driving engagement activities, conferences, seminars, and social media promotion for the APAC region.
Note: It is required to have availability to work weekends, extended hours, or both as needed to operate the events.
For the roles of Academy Program Manager it is desired to have:
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize, and delegate while delivering results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and G Suite.
- Familiarity with Marketing campaign tools: MailChimp and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and passion to find opportunities to add impactful new content, experiences, resources, and develop and program content to drive engagement.
- Ability and passion to develop and implement innovative ideas to continuously add value.
- Passion for building community.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Internal Medicine Physician
Heal, Queens, NY