Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Understand customers business and technical challenges, uncover constraints, and prepare solutions to help customers achieve their goals
- Work directly with Account Executives and Practice Leads to recommend the best solution for the customer.
- Research technology context with customers and existing teams
- Scope, estimate and price services and create tailored Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Partner with Practice Leads to validate and confirm proposed solutions and recommendations.
- Assist prospective and existing customers with mapping their budget & priorities to the scope and deployment strategy.
- Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Professional Services Value Proposition.
- Participate presenting and closing Statement of Work and pricing with prospective customers.
- Negotiate with prospects in regards to inclusions/exclusions in the scope of the SOW and update pricing accordingly.
- Ability to acquire and maintain an understanding of all Wizeline solutions.
- Maintain operational rigor in tracking all scoping activities.
- Manage and prioritize requests for both new business and expansion opportunities.
- Support knowledge transfer activity to the implementation team and partner with them on technical advice throughout the execution
- Become a trusted partner for customers on high-caliber technology decisions
Are You a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in systems applications consultancy, product/project management and/or sales of a technical product.
- 3 to 7 years of experience leading technology teams
- Experience working on consultative projects with cloud solutions, application development, Agile practices, requirements gathering, software design and architecture
- Experience working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role.
- Experience presenting to internal teams and customers.
- The strong negotiation and interpersonal skills needed to be effective in a fast-paced high-energy company.
- Working knowledge of enterprise software development patterns across the stack to develop production applications at scale in both legacy and modern environments
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high-quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- English Fluency with great communication skills to build customer confidence during pre-sales and execution
- A passion for technology and solving problems, with the ability to work under pressure and uncertainty, along with a passion for solving problems
- Deep technical expertise in either the media or fintech industries
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
Our global family:
We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Sweat in good company