Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
Wizeline thrives in designing and building technology for companies that want to transform their business and grow exponentially by becoming customer-centric and data-driven. We help companies succeed by building digital capabilities that put technology at the core of their business. We work in the same time zone as our customers and our product teams are collaborative and blended with multidisciplinary roles. Working with some of the largest brands in the world, Wizeline has developed expertise in designing compelling digital platforms and products that are cloud-native, incorporate DevOps best practices, and utilize data effectively.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To hire, retain, and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We foster a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 12K students with more than 125 courses.
The Wizeline Go-To-Market Team
Wizeline sales and account leadership professionals deliver distinctive client experiences through consulting offerings tailored to address the unique needs of the Fortune 500, Forbes Global 2000, and fast-growing large scale startups alike.
What You Will Bring to the Team
This role will be a hybrid between prospecting new clients and expanding Wizeline’s footprint within its existing accounts. You will be working hand-in-hand with all members of a Wizeline cross-functional team and responsible for partnering with the sales leaders in your assigned region to build out strategic account maps, identify new verticals and accounts to prospect, and execute on both of these plans.
Vision for the Role
Working closely with the broader GTM team, the Inside Sales Representative will be integral in building the next phase of Wizeline’s growth by taking our value proposition to the market with passion. Your primary focus will be to work with the Sales team in prospecting and closing strategic accounts for Wizeline.
You are expected to be self-motivated and able to work remotely, demonstrating significant energy and drive to understand our space & strengths. You will have to work proactively on lead generation, supplemented by white-space growth, to create a healthy opportunity pipeline, prioritize opportunities, work through leads, mature and materialize them, and meet your Business Development Objectives.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Vision: You bring to life the idea that Wizeline helps our clients by bringing tenacity and talent to build tomorrow’s technology. You want our clients and prospects to view Wizeline as a trusted, go-to partner for their digital transformation and digital product development needs, and you will partner with marketing and sales to help us get there.
- Business Development & New Client Acquisition: You have previous experience in prospecting and targeting strategic accounts to close. The notion of building a pipeline of leads and managing them through the sales funnel is familiar to you.
- Pipeline Management and Marketing: You are open to working between various teams to build out a prospecting strategy focused on generating new leads into strategic accounts.
- Client Mapping (white space): You will work with Client Partners to learn about Wizeline’s strategic accounts, areas of growth within them, and to build account plans for new growth within these accounts. You will be responsible for executing this account plan in partnership with the Client Partner.
- Technology/Digital Transformation: You are willing to learn about Wizeline’s various practices and offerings, and how these services can drive client conversations focused on digital transformation, digital product development, user experience & design, engineering, data & analytics, DevOps, cloud, technical writing, quality assurance, and agile methodologies.
- New client acquisition, focused on prospecting, qualifying, and support landing new deals together with the client partners.
- Share in account expansion, focused on supporting the execution of account plans for selected clients.
- The above shall be supported by productivity metrics (eg: leads generated, conversion rate, revenue, pipeline, bookings, etc)
Are You a Fit?
- Language: English proficiency is a must (oral and written). The target client market is the U.S., therefore average English skills will not be considered adequate for this role, as communication is key for its success. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have advanced bilingual or native English skills.
- Location: You are based anywhere in the Americas (North America, Central America, South America). Applications from other geographies will not be considered for this position.
- Experience: 2-5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or client relationships, working to generate new business and/or leads in a fast, accelerated, and high productivity environment.
- Track Record: Proven ability working in a similar role, while partnering with various cross-functional teams and an ability to organize and execute on plans.
- Ambiguity: You have the ability to work with a start-up mindset, knowing that many processes are still being defined. You are comfortable without a rigid formal structure. Futurespective and able to build a business.
- Communication. You are highly collaborative and proactively communicative. You can easily build credibility and trust across a wide range of people including technologists and senior buyers. You are able to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Organization: You have an organized and processed approach to how you manage your day and the tasks to do within it.
- Resilience: You possess personal and professional resilience. You can accept mistakes and handle conflict. You are a tenacious lead generator.
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one