Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What would you bring to the team?
- Create and present visually appealing interfaces and high-quality visuals that meet the client's needs.
- Convey and present visual concepts with a supporting user-centered approach.
- Lead the UI and branding design direction for products and interfaces.
- Define how users will move through a platform and achieve their end goals by designing user and system flows. Use these as communication tools with development teams and stakeholders.
- Improve existing interactions and visuals with design systems and visual narratives.
- Manage and execute workshops with the client and the stakeholders, provide documentation and gather insights from the activities.
- Validate and test design solutions with users to help improve user experience, through agile user testing or remote user testing.
- Grow and shape other people's ideas by translating brand attributes to visual signifiers on digital products.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, best practices, and trends in the Visual Design field.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UX Designers, Technical Writers, and Software Engineers, to deliver polished and scalable digital products for world-class companies.
Are you a match?
- 3+ years of experience in digital product design.
- Good understanding of interface design systems for digital products, typography, art direction, and visual communication.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital products, branding and/or product design.
- Have expertise in some of the following:
- Atomic design
- Design systems and component libraries
- Visual hierarchy
- Interaction design
- Responsive design
- Visual design principles: typography, colors, grids, and layouts
- Illustration or other visual languages
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about motion design
- Basic understanding of frameworks like: Material Design, Bootstrap, CSS
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant training in graphic design, digital communications, design, experience design, or equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter, curious, and motivated.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video to allow a smooth interaction with our international teams and clients.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, CC Suite, InVision, Abstract, Mural.
- Proactiveness to collaborate with the Wizeline Leadership team and peers to align with our goals and maintain an ongoing feedback cycle.
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.