Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
The Senior Staffing Analyst owns the design and development of comprehensive tools to improve team effectiveness. You will be the practice lead for a core function. The Senior Staffing Analyst has positively challenges current practices by encouraging best practices across projects. Also, you will empower others to be more independent in a core function.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Maintain master data sets that run staffing responsibilities across the entire company, which include managing staffed positions, vacancies, positions on hold, headcount across offices and accounts, and more
- Coordinate staffing requests, swaps and backfills, and personnel planning at the project level with managers
- Build out new reporting, tracking, and forecasting structures that require the use of complex formulas in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Understand financial modeling and create flexible revenue and cost models based on multiple dimensions and priorities
- Report consistently on comprehensive staffing metrics that inform other areas of the company such as recruitment, finance, delivery, and senior leadership
- Produce relevant information in a timely manner related to any aspect of staffing upon request from senior leadership
- Build and improve processes that relate to all aspects of managing staffing to help the company scale efficiently and successfully
- Work with dozens of hiring managers across 5 offices to ensure they have up to date information related to their people and projects
- Work with people managers and delivery managers to communicate internal openings on time, and ensure candidates are properly reviewed and vetted and brought onto new projects successfully
- Stay current with Wizeline’s active clients and projects, and understand the unique staffing needs and requirements for each account across the company
- Manage the staffing and billing aspects of services contracts with clients by working with Wizeline’s Account Management and Solutions Architect teams
- Track opportunities from early stages until project completion assuring statements of work and change orders match project staffing needs
- Collaborate heavily with the recruitment team to set hiring priorities across all of Wizeline’s development offices globally
- Manage different sources for staffing which include recruitment, internal transfers, contractors, partners, and more
- Understand staffing needs with minimal information and be able to differentiate technical profiles to propose the best fit for each request
- Understand development cycles to identify best time to perform staffing changes during project execution
- Serve as an active, hands-on stakeholder to Wizeline’s product team and actively provide feedback on any new products in development with the purpose of improving how staffing is run
- Manage other projects and initiatives related to staffing, such as evaluating and implementing Professional Services Automation software (PSA), streamlining processes with other departments, forecasting hiring needs with recruitment, and more
Are You a Fit?
- Ability to create flexible decision-making models based on constraints and assumptions
- Advanced modeling and analysis skills in tools like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Comfort with seeing and managing confidential data, and instilling trust among peers around confidentiality
- Iterative and innovative approach to building out and improving the ways things are done
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- A positive attitude towards working under pressure
- Punctuality in responding to and meeting with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- At minimum 2-3 years of related experience in the software development industry
What You’ll Love About Us
Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.