Wizeline is a global technology services provider that partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to build high-quality digital products and platforms that accelerate time-to-market. Our diverse and adaptive teams provide the right combination of solutions and methodologies to deliver results while collaborating with our customers’ teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
At Wizeline, we understand that great people and teams build great software. All team members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and develop innovative solutions to our customers’ most challenging problems. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration.
We are invested in making a positive impact in our communities. That’s why we created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. To date, Academy has served more than 32,000 students with 250 instructors across 194 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Create information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies.
- Design mockups for new products that utilize existing UX patterns and components, and demonstrate interaction details.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users.
- Quickly iterate on designs based on the user feedback and user metrics available.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
- Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources.
Are you a fit?
- +3 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role.
- Have deep technical expertise in one or more of our of UX Design career-specific skills:
- Information Architecture
- Content Design
- User Research
- Interaction Design
- Interface Design
- Product Design
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. In 2020, we won a Súper Empresas award for our organizational culture and climate.
Our Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities. In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we even qualified for the Súper Espacios award in 2020.
Our Global Family
To support the global nature of our business and help our employees grow beyond their technical skills, we offer free virtual English and Spanish language classes as well as provide immigration support when applicable. Prior to COVID-19, we had a robust Work Abroad program in place, which we plan to continue once it’s safe to do so.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.