Wolt is an Apple-awarded technology company building the one app for discovering and getting great food in your city. Choose a restaurant, build your order and hit send. Follow your order’s progress by the minute and have your meal delivered to your home or your office, or pick it up yourself.
Wolt is active in more than 15 countries and 50 cities today, servicing 2.5M+ customers. We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. Before Wolt, our investors have backed companies such as Alibaba, Netflix, Just Eat, Adyen, iZettle, Intercom and Zoom.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way. Apple selected us as their Editors' Choice, Wired named us one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named us Company of the Year.
We are now expanding further – and need your help. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team.
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Restaurant Partnership Manager role
Wolt is searching for our next Restaurant Partnership Manager to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Czechia. The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships. In this role, will also work closely with your Restaurant Development Manager to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their on-boarding stages, as well as with our marketing and operations teams to help our restaurant partners be successful.
What you'll be doing
Establish New Partnerships
- Identify potential partnerships and contact restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt
- Build relationships with identified restaurants and their owners
- Design, develop and implement a sales strategy aligned to our restaurant partnerships
- Conduct negotiations with partnerships regarding partnership terms
- Evaluate the potential performance of the venue in order to set profitable business terms
- Making sound business decisions while informing your intuition with data
- Partner with our Restaurant Development Manager to ensure that restaurant partnerships are set up for success
- Work closely with Wolt’s marketing team to brainstorm and execute marketing campaigns together with our restaurant partners
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city
- Your background might consist of concierge, events management, restaurant manager, sales manager within hospitality
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilize your broad network to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Hungry to learn
Nice to have
- Experience within the restaurant- and/or nightlife industry
- Experience with working in Pipedrive, Hubspot or another CRM system
Along with a competitive salary and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on Friday 26 April however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re based in Helsinki, Finland, and currently expanding throughout the Nordics and Baltics.