Wolt is an Apple-awarded technology company building the one app for discovering and getting great food in your city. Choose a restaurant, build your order and hit send. Follow your order’s progress by the minute and have your meal delivered to your home or your office, or pick it up yourself.
Wolt is active in more than 15 countries and 50 cities today, servicing 2.5M+ customers. We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. Before Wolt, our investors have backed companies such as Alibaba, Netflix, Just Eat, Adyen, iZettle, Intercom and Zoom.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way. Apple selected us as their Editors' Choice, Wired named us one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named us Company of the Year.
We are now expanding further – and need your help. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About the Role
As Wolt’s Cash & Payments Manager you are responsible for our cash & liquidity management, payment process development, bank relations and payments compliance management. You will be working in the centralised Finance Team at Wolt’s HQ in Helsinki and cooperate closely with our payments team. You will report to the CFO.
You will be responsible for:
- Continuous development of our tools, systems and processes relating to cash & liquidity management, including cash flow & liquidity forecasting and reconciliations
- Managing our bank relations and ensuring a functioning set-up while we expand to new countries
- Development of our outgoing payment flows together with our central and payments teams
- Development of payments compliance management, including merchant KYC processes and anti-money laundering
- You have a vision on what our cash & payment processes will look like in the coming years and you have excellent team-working, prioritisation and execution skills. You also have the ability to work independently with both high and low level tasks
- You have 5+ years of experience in cash management, payments or similar tasks within the financial services industry or in an in-house position
- You have prior experience in a fast-paced international environment where you need
to figure out solutions without anyone telling you exactly what to do
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Master's degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U
Along with a competitive salary and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being a part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on July 7 however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re based in Helsinki, Finland, and currently expanding throughout the Nordics and Baltics.