Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 19 countries and over 60 cities across EMEA, servicing over 3M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s Operations team.
The Ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our Ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Junior Marketing Manager role
At Wolt, the Junior Marketing Manager is the right hand and confidant of the Marketing Manager. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for direct communication, segmenting user groups and analysing performance. Your primary responsibility will be retention of users through earned and owned media and supporting our restaurant partners.
A typical day at the office could start with you reviewing last day's performance, checking up on and answering social media comments, plan and execute newsletters and in-app articles, analysing the Monthly Active Users and offering your suggestions to improvements. Lastly, you take a trip to some of our restaurant partners with your camera to interview the owner and create engaging content for various media.
Your educational background is secondary, but you are creative yet analytical at heart. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility. We are not a square or boring company and you'll enjoy a high degree of flexibility, but in turn we expect dedication, proactivity and ownership.
What you will be doing
Awareness and loyalty
- Building awareness for the Wolt brand in your market through engaging activities in bought, earned and owned media
- Increasing loyalty amongst our user base with campaigns and an always-on communication approach
- Acquiring new customers through small, medium and large campaigns via different channels - such as paid and unpaid social media, partnerships, joint marketing with restaurants, or in any other way you see fit
Social media and content creation
- Connecting with potential customers through our social media channels and newsletters
- Creating fresh, honest and impactful messages that pull people in and make them relate with what we stand for
- Building online marketing partnerships with both influencers and our restaurants
- Driving new customer acquisition through them
- Making your ideas work and driving concrete, visible results in customer acquisition and retention, week over week
- Probably from a background of e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality
- You have a strong creative eye and great understanding of social media channels
- You are a self-starter and take charge with initiating marketing campaigns
- Analytical in your approach when using data to design, develop and execute marketing strategies
- Tech savvy and experienced with online analytic tools (e.g. google analytics)
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed
- You have prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- You are native in Russian and super fluent in English
Along with a competitive salary and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’re currently active in 19 countries and more than 60 cities, servicing over 3 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re based in Helsinki, Finland, and currently expanding throughout the Nordics and Baltics.