Wombat Security, a division of Proofpoint is looking for a proactive, responsible, highly motivated Customer Engagement Manager.
The role will have ownership of assigned customer’s to ensure high levels of product adoption, success and expected outcomes are achieved. In addition, you will be responsible for a seamless onboarding process for new customers, lifecycle management, and achievement of retention goals. You will also perform routine check-in calls with your customers to ensure the business value is being achieved with Wombat products.
This is a highly visible role and will serve as the primary point of contact post Sales. Pushing creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets, you will assume overall customer adoption responsibility and act as a mentor and product expert toward your customers.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are utilizing the solution to achieve full business value.
· Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
· Create a Customer Advocacy program with assigned customers.
· Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to re-mediate and ensure a successful renewal.
· Manage your customers utilizing industry best practices and act as the voice of the customer to collect feedback and drive continuous improvement across all areas.
· Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences. Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations. Communicate difficult/sensitive information considerately.
· Communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
What you bring to the team
· 3+ years of Customer Success experience in SaaS organizations.
· General knowledge in the Cyber Security space.
· General knowledge of SaaS applications and Cloud technology.
· Familiar with enterprise web technologies, security and Customer Success applications.
· Ability to handle multiple customer on-boarding projects at a time.
· Ability to manage multiple customers in a defined Customer Life-Cycle process.
· Confidence and a deep understanding of emerging industry best practices when solving business problems. Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
· Excellent communication skills, including issue management, triaging and crisis management.
· Ability to travel up to 20%.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!