Managed Services Representative
Wombat Security Technologies, Pittsburgh
Change Behavior. Reduce Risk.
Your day to day
- Work with customers to plan their annual Security Training and Assessment program
- Develop implementation and communication strategies
- Create and launch training assignments, assessment campaigns and status reports
- Resolve low-level technical issues as they pertain to Wombat Security software
- Follow approved escalation process for all other software concerns
- Handle a Managed Services account load and keep an updated status for each of the Managed Services customers in our CRM system. Must also provide detailed updates for customer interactions and planning sessions.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are mandatory, as is a solid understanding of SaaS
- Strong interpersonal and customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop technical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptive skills, learns quickly, asks questions, and solves and resolves independently
- High energy, confident, and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with HTML, Salesforce, Splunk, Microsoft Excel, Access and Project a plus
About Wombat Security Technologies
Wombat Security, a division of Proofpoint, provides SaaS-based information security awareness and training software to help organizations teach their employees secure behavior. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, we are headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and have offices in Denver, CO and London, UK — as well as global network of partner organizations. In March 2018, Wombat was acquired by Proofpoint, Inc., a leading cybersecurity company. Today, we are helping Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 customers in industry segments such as finance, technology, banking, higher education, retail, and consumer packaged goods to strengthen their cybersecurity defenses. Our Security Education Platform includes integrated knowledge assessments, a library of simulated attacks, and interactive training modules, which have been proven to reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%.
Want to learn more about Wombat Security Technologies? Visit Wombat Security Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support Engineer
Onapsis, Boston, United States
Customer Success Manager - Nordics
Product Support Specialist, Associate - 3rd Shift
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Customer Happiness Associate
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines
Philippines - Manager of Shared Services
Customer Care Specialist (m/w/d) / Kundenservice in Teilzeit