- Work with others on the system design and delivery of a scalable, secure and supportable enterprise software solutions for our customer facing platforms
- Participate in our agile work flow process, including concept development, architectural design, design specification, story decomposition, planning, executing, testing, acceptance, and retrospection
- Serve as a subject matter expert for front end technologies including Ember and Node.js
- Mentor other team members on best practices
- 3+ years work experience with Ember/Angular/React or other Single Page Application framework
- 3+ years experience designing, developing, and supporting applications in a cloud environment
- Solid understanding of creating and working with automated front-end frameworks such as Qunit, Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience writing both component integration tests as well as end-to-end acceptance tests
- Experience configuring front-end build systems such as WebPack or Broccoli.js, including understanding how to work with feature flags and configuring builds for multiple environments
- Solid understanding of Restful web service architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience designing and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services
- Experience building customer facing applications in Ember at scale
- Experience with accessibility and WCAG 2.0 compliant component development
- Experience with C#/Java/Ruby based MVC frameworks
About Wombat Security Technologies
Wombat Security, a division of Proofpoint, provides SaaS-based information security awareness and training software to help organizations teach their employees secure behavior. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, we are headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and have offices in Denver, CO and London, UK — as well as global network of partner organizations. In March 2018, Wombat was acquired by Proofpoint, Inc., a leading cybersecurity company. Today, we are helping Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 customers in industry segments such as finance, technology, banking, higher education, retail, and consumer packaged goods to strengthen their cybersecurity defenses. Our Security Education Platform includes integrated knowledge assessments, a library of simulated attacks, and interactive training modules, which have been proven to reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%.
Want to learn more about Wombat Security Technologies? Visit Wombat Security Technologies's website.
22 Active Jobs
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.