Technical Support Manager
Workfront, Inc., the leading provider of Enterprise Work Management software, has an opening for a Technical Support Manager to work in the Technical Support Department. The position will have responsibility for managing a team of technical support engineers and the day-to-day operations of the support center. The position will work directly with other departments throughout the Company, particularly Q/A, Development, Customer Success and Sales. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Support.
The primary objective of the role is to help develop an outstanding technical support department in an employee-oriented, high performance company culture that emphasizes superior quality, continuous improvement and high productivity. This role requires a proactive and results-oriented individual with the ability to drive customer service and technical excellence.
- Manage a team of named support engineers for our largest customers
- Lead with a positive attitude, modeling a “customer first” mentality
- Research and solve customer escalations from the support team or other internal groups, communicating directly with customers as needed
- Develop and document effective technical support policies and procedures
- Analyze and report on support center data and statistics, with the purpose of continuous improvement
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure customer issues are progressing and to drive product usability
- Fulfill other management duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of software technical support experience required
- 5+ years of management experience strongly desired
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize team and personal workload.
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Previous experience owning the customer relationship for a book of business
About us Workfront is the cloud-based project management software that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of the noisy inbox, never-ending status meetings, and disjointed tools. Unlike other platforms, Workfront Enterprise Work Management is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of projects through the entire work lifecycle. This vastly improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Disney, Tommy Hilfiger, National Geographic, and Trek. Discover how your business can join the future of project management by visiting www.Workfront.com
Want to learn more about Workfront? Visit Workfront's website.
Jobs You May Like
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
sweetgreen, Georgetown/Glover Park, Washington DC
Instacart, Washington, DC
Çağrı Merkezi Müşteri Temsilcisi
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Patient Support Representative
Brand Ambassador/Retail Associate - SF
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ