Job Title: Pre-Sales Solution Advisor
Location: Basingstoke or London, UK
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Solution Advisor is to act at the primary technical resource for the Workfront sales teams. You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales teams as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions and helping to quantify and derive value for prospects and customers.
The Solution Advisor must be able to articulate technology, value and product positioning to both business and technical users. Solution Advisors must also be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all the stages of the sales process and establish and maintain strong relationships with the clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Lead and document discovery sessions to understand the clients business, objectives and desired outcomes
- Present a vision of the solution meeting the clients requirements that will drive adoption and growth
- Lead client workshops which may include white boarding, Q&A sessions and trials
- Keep current on industry trends and competition
- Continuously leverage internal learning and competitive intelligence
- Understand industry verticals, department verticals and challenges facing specific buyer personas with Workfront’s target market
- Develop a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of Workfront’s solution to the customer, enabling champions to tell stories on our behalf
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalating problems to leaders for awareness and / or resolution
- Priorities participation in meetings with the external sales team and peer group
- Ensure general administration across our systems of record are timely and accurate
- Provide prompt and detailed hand overs to our Customer Experience team to deliver against the proposed solution
- Document observations from prospects and customers to influence future product capabilities
- Building and configuring solutions to meet a prospects outcomes
Skills & Qualifications
- Self motivated with a proven track record in software
- Knowledge of SaaS is essential
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised and analytical approach
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, we’re the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
About us Workfront is the cloud-based project management software that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of the noisy inbox, never-ending status meetings, and disjointed tools. Unlike other platforms, Workfront Enterprise Work Management is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of projects through the entire work lifecycle. This vastly improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Disney, Tommy Hilfiger, National Geographic, and Trek. Discover how your business can join the future of project management by visiting www.Workfront.com
Want to learn more about Workfront? Visit Workfront's website.
Brewing up the future, today.