Title: Account Executive, Enterprise
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director
Location: Remote, Nordics
About Workfront, An Adobe Company
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for closing business, expanding relationships and building opportunities within an assigned territory. We are looking for an Account Executive that can take ownership of a territory and create significant growth.
To us, Sales is about building relationships with our customers, deeply understanding their needs, and providing tailored advice that builds loyalty and satisfaction. It brings a human side to the business interaction. The single most important thing we can do in Sales is achieve Sales excellence by implementing an enterprise Sales model and improve our pipeline performance.
What You Will Do
- Thoroughly understand specific customer’s work management/project management needs and demonstrate Workfront's ability to solve those needs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Meet face to face with customers to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their political and corporate environment
- Effectively manage RFP’s, bids, and other customer requirements
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Workfront solutions
- Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Manages relationships with key customers and potential customers to achieve increasingly high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the organization's ability to meet the customer, business and shareholder expectations.
- Assists with escalations and driving internal alignment on critical customers
- Ensures visibility on all customers for usage and renewal risk
Position ROI/ Success Measures
Achieve target or above for: annual revenue (new and growth), customer retention rates, and operating income.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- High tech SaaS sales experience required
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external associates
- Possess the ability to gather information on customer business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions
- Knowledge of the work management, project management and portfolio management market space, competitors and related industries
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
- Consultative, solution experience selling software products
- Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com is required and use of other opportunity tracking systems is preferred
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, we’re the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
About us Workfront is the cloud-based project management software that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of the noisy inbox, never-ending status meetings, and disjointed tools. Unlike other platforms, Workfront Enterprise Work Management is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of projects through the entire work lifecycle. This vastly improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Disney, Tommy Hilfiger, National Geographic, and Trek. Discover how your business can join the future of project management by visiting www.Workfront.com
Want to learn more about Workfront? Visit Workfront's website.
The social news and entertainment company.