Who we are: Work Market’s labor automation software empowers companies to create, manage & scale their flexible workforce to dramatically improve productivity. We help companies “Uberize” their business. We have incredible momentum which has triggered our need to rapidly scale our Sales organization. What you should know...
- Best of the Best Investors - i.e Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures
- Amazing reference customers - Our customers are our best lead source
- Proven Enterprise grade product - used by fortune 100 companies
- Amazing Management team - proven success in taking ideas to IPO or Successful acquisition
- Great press coverage - Click here CEO Stephen Dewitt on the future of on-demand labor
- Great culture - built on trust, respect, and accountability; our employees are seasoned & driven
We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
WorkMarket is recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies, by Deloitte as a Top 500 Tech Company and as a Top NYC Tech Employer.
The Work Market team stays active both inside and outside the office. We host regular events to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our collective successes. Regular events include an annual Summer BBQ, in house yoga, bowling in NYC, volunteer work, and office billiards and ping pong tournaments.
The Customer Success team’s primary responsibilities are understand our clients’ business needs and identify areas for growth in their adoption of Work Market. Our clients rely on us to drive best practices, educate customers on the nuances of an on-demand workforce, manage relationships, identify opportunities, and above all, ensure that our customers LOVE Work Market. We are a talented team focused on constant collaboration in order to expand and grow our knowledge of our customers and how they use and engage with our platform. Our unique positioning in the organization lets us provide feedback that drives product enhancements, including features that help satisfy our customers needs.
What you’ll do...
- Assist with customer on-boarding and managing accounts
- Lead sales efforts to identify revenue streams and further penetrate accounts, with a focus on driving revenue growth
- Drive best practices while managing relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to expand and grow our knowledge of how our customers use and engage with our platform
- Driving product enhancements and making sure that Work Market truly satisfies our customer’s needs
- Lead C-Level relationship engagements in customers accounts, proactively identifying new executive contacts and creating warm relationships
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Negotiate and close renewals
- Monitor and facilitate adoption of WorkMarket within customer accounts
- Most importantly- make sure that our customers LOVE Work Market.
- You must have at least 5+ years of experience in a client facing role
- You must have at least 2+ years of experience in SaaS account management
- Experience managing accounts in a SaaS software business
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A history of success in growing a book of business and meeting established performance metrics
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, communication, psychology or a related field.
Our Company, Our Promise Our Mission To build the modern work market, a frictionless exchange between businesses and skilled professionals. We promise to deliver great tools and empowering experiences that unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth.
Want to learn more about WorkMarket? Visit WorkMarket's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations MBA Intern
Segment, San Francisco
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Bergen St.
Warby Parker, Brooklyn, NY
Operations Growth Associate (London)
Business Development Manager DACH
indaHash, Germany, Munich
Director, Resident Experience
Sidewalk Labs, Toronto or New York
Professional Services Program Manager
Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA