Who We Are:
WorkMarket was founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What We Do:
We enable clients with the ability to scale their workforce based on market demands and allow them to stay relevant and efficient in a competitive marketplace. We provide access to on-demand subject matter experts that allow companies to be productive and efficient. For freelancers, we offer flexible schedules and selectivity about their project engagements while also building a work portfolio.
This opportunity is a high impact role for our company, has great potential for growth, and will have high visibility to our executive team.
- HTML, CSS, XHTML and HTML5
- ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone.JS or Node.js
- Native iOS development experience
- Source control systems such as SVN or Git
- Strong interest in mobile development
- Knowledge of web services using REST
- Ability to work closely with UI/UX, Product Management and QA teams
- Agile / Scrum development process
- Ability to self manage/self direct
Nice to Have:
- Appcelerator Titanium experience
- Experience building in legacy systems
Our Company, Our Promise Our Mission To build the modern work market, a frictionless exchange between businesses and skilled professionals. We promise to deliver great tools and empowering experiences that unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth.
Want to learn more about WorkMarket? Visit WorkMarket's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Software Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile Developer - iOS
Melbourne IT, Brisbane
InfoSec - Risk & Compliance Analyst - Europe or US East Coast
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Ruby/Rails Developer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Server Infrastructure