Programmer - 421-18
World IT Solutions, Washington DC, US
WITS Simplifies your Active Duty to Civilian Transition
We are seeking a Programmer to join our team in Washington, DC.
C# Full Stack Developer with emphasis on ASP.NET for Web development with experience developing enterprise-class applications, responsible for analyzing, developing and testing interactive interfaces and content to provide solutions to the client complex needs.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required.
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug test.
- The individual must have the ability to translate high level requirements into technical design documents, technical requirements and development tasks.
- Note: Must be available to work onsite at client facility in Washington, DC. No remote work.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
Must be proficient with:
- Bootstrap 3 / 4
- Ajax techniques
- Application Development
- Able to provide support for ongoing development of websites, creation of new ones from concept all the way to completion
- Be proficient in programming languages
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- Understand APIs and web services for consuming JSON
- Adequate knowledge of relational databases like Oracle, MySQ, and how to in teract with them
- Proficiency developing and maintaining scripts as well as programming in Oracle PL/SQL
- Solid understanding and working experience with RESTful web services
- Competent in Microsoft PowerShell 5.0 or higher
- Understanding of user interface best practices and standards
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools
- Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms and information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
- Ability to write technical/functionality specification documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment and by utilizing individual skills collaboratively
- Knowledge of performance analysis of log analyzer requests.
- Proficiency in version control systems
- Working knowledge of Technology Solutions Life Cycle (TSLC).
- Candidates must have lived in the U.S. for the past five years.
- Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
- The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
- The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
- Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.
- Location: Washington, DC
Why Join the WITS Team?
World IT Solutions (WITS) has a robust benefit package for our employees. WITS offers healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability insurance and paid time off (PTO). We provide a 401(K) retirement plan with a safe harbor company match. Full time employees are provided paid federal holidays, competitive pay and free online technical training and certification reimbursement for A+, Network+, Security+, and other applicable certifications.
World IT Solutions is a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Lanham, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com.
About World IT Solutions
World Information Technology Solutions, LLC (WITS) is a Minority Owned Small Business that provides a full suite of IT and telecommunications design, build, and operational services. WITS was founded in 2000 by three retired US Navy communications officers, who combined had a total of more than 60-years experience. With a mission to provide exceptional IT and Telecommunications services back to the military and to large corporate clients, they quickly captured contracts to provide engineering and technical support at over 30 military bases between DC and Japan. WITS continues to meet urgent customer demands by providing cleared personnel, with very short notice, anywhere across the globe.
Want to learn more about World IT Solutions? Visit World IT Solutions's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
UK Deployment Specialist
Sterling Talent Solutions, Swansea UK GB
Freelance Moderator - Latvian/Russian
Badoo, London, UK
Manager, Media Solutions (Lifestyle)
Refinery29, New York
Elite Customer Success Manager
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Web Analytics Technical Developer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA