Marketing Intern, The Bump
XO Group, New York
XO Group Inc. guides people through life's biggest moments
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT XO GROUP INC:
Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds, and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, content rich, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. Connect yourself to work that matters!
ABOUT THE MARKETING INTERN ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The fastest-growing pregnancy and parenting resource for millennials, The Bump, part of XO Group Inc., a lifestage media company, seeks an intern with a strong interest in digital marketing, publishing and transactional businesses. You will learn an incredible amount about brand, acquisition, and content marketing to drive audience growth and retention. You'll also gain experience in conversion optimization and a/b testing.
For everyone at XO Group Inc., a collaborative spirit is a must. Our teams are very dedicated and excited about what they do—and we work hard to maintain that atmosphere. The right candidate for this position will be smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a problem solver, a go-getter and, above all, a team player.
- Collaborate with The Bump Marketing Team to execute marketing strategies and grow existing programs.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to optimize marketing strategies and campaigns across social and email. Tasks could include developing a test strategy, building creative, pitching video ideas to test out via social, and coordinating across teams.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to understand the industry landscape across social and email. Research effective social media campaigns, potential guest leads for Facebook videos and make strategic recommendations.
- Evaluate Google Analytics to track KPIs and communicate insights (knowledge of any major analytics package a plus i.e., Omniture, etc.).
- Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Extremely detail oriented and great at learning a skill and applying it in different capacities
- Data-driven and able to extract learnings from sets of data
- Proficient in Excel
- Fast learner for different platforms (CMS, ESP, etc)
- Experience/Interest in web and social analytics
You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program or be a recent grad to apply. This is a paid internship and school credit is optional.
About XO Group
XO Group Inc. helps people navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments, together. Our family of multi-platform brands guide people through transformative lifestages, from getting married to moving in together and having a baby. Our brands include The Knot, the number one wedding planning resource and marketplace, The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, and The Nest, the go-to guide for all things home for new couples.
Want to learn more about XO Group? Visit http://xogroupinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Web Experimentation Lead, Web Analytics
Postmates, San Francisco
Marketing Operations Analyst
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Trips Market Manager, SEA & India
Airbnb, Seoul, Korea
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - (Global Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Market Manager - Indianapolis
Lyft, Indianapolis, IN
Senior SEO Strategist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA