National Account Executive
XO Group, New York
XO Group Inc. guides people through life's biggest moments
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group is seeking an Account Executive located in NYC. The qualified candidate will be a high energy executive who has experience and existing relationships with senior level clients as well as in the agency/media buying community and who thrives in working in a fast paced digital media environment.
- Using your deep consultative sales skills, demonstrate the unique value proposition XO Group brings to drive revenue in both endemic and non-endemic categories
- Assist in the development of revenue growth strategies for our digital and print properties
- Develop a strong pipeline of qualified advertising prospects
- Identify and cultivate new revenue opportunities with a category focus (i.e. Finance, Auto, CPG, Beauty, etc.) to source business with both new and existing clients
- Own client relationships through strategic management and leadership
- Utilize existing client and agency relationships to drive large, long-term deals with top advertisers
- Manage sales pipeline, utilize Salesforce, and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual revenue projections
- Guide the creation of dynamic and persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of XO Group to clients
- Frequent short trips to attend meetings with customers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Love of marketing and solutions-oriented, consultative selling
- Minimum of 7 years in media sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong understanding of digital landscape, basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong cross-functional and collaborative track record, team-player, able to multitask
- Deep relationships with agencies and clients, preferably in Insurance, Finance, Auto, CPG and Beauty
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
About XO Group
XO Group Inc. helps people navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments, together. Our family of multi-platform brands guide people through transformative lifestages, from getting married to moving in together and having a baby. Our brands include The Knot, the number one wedding planning resource and marketplace, The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, and The Nest, the go-to guide for all things home for new couples.
Want to learn more about XO Group? Visit http://xogroupinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Outreach Manager of Technology and Design - Shenzhen
Indiegogo, Shenzhen, China
Business Development Director
Account Executive of Channel Sales
Box, Tokyo, Japan
Channel Account Executive
Bluebeam, Inc., London
WorkMarket, New York, New York
Customer Success Manager EMEA (London)