Senior Director of Sales Marketing, B2B
XO Group, New York
XO Group Inc. guides people through life's biggest moments
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE SENIOR SALES MARKETING DIRECTOR ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Marketing Director to create and implement B2B marketing programs that improve sales effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience producing highly effective integrated B2B sales and marketing programs. Your main responsibilities include developing timely promotions and campaigns, creating compelling supporting materials and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive results.
Ultimately, you’ll work with a variety of stakeholders to build solutions that persuade small business professionals to advertise with the #1 wedding brand across platforms.
- Produce high impact, bi-weekly sales programs
- Anticipate market opportunities across 11 categories and 82 markets
- Leverage industry trends, consumer initiatives and competitive insight to inform programs
- Oversee creation of supporting materials, i.e. videos, talking points, tear sheets, emails
- Drive program effectiveness across channels, i.e. events, campaigns, paid media
- Build strong relationships with the field to drive adoption
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years previous work experience creating successful B2B sales programs
- Strong influence management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce promotions, materials and campaigns that drive results
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems such as Hubspot
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Understanding the mindset of local small to medium size businesses is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
About XO Group
XO Group Inc. helps people navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments, together. Our family of multi-platform brands guide people through transformative lifestages, from getting married to moving in together and having a baby. Our brands include The Knot, the number one wedding planning resource and marketplace, The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, and The Nest, the go-to guide for all things home for new couples.
Want to learn more about XO Group? Visit http://xogroupinc.com/
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Social Impact Experiences (Contract)
Manager, Revenue Operations
Contently, New York
Director of Offline Marketing
Casper, New York
Senior Business Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Marketing Internship - Fall 2017
Splash, New York Office