XO Group, Washington, DC
XO Group Inc. guides people through life's biggest moments
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands, we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE SALES ASSOCIATE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you looking for a unique employee experience? Start here. Grow here. Have fun here. XO Group is in search of amazing talent for a full-time Sales Associate role to help us build partnerships with local event professionals to help grow their businesses online and transform the $200B+ wedding industry. You would be working out of our office in DC to sell the WeddingWire brand.
- Full-cycle Sales with a focus on new business growth
- Use a highly consultative sales approach, promote WeddingWire products and services
- Maintain a high degree of WeddingWire product and service knowledge and expertise
- Promote and enhance company reputation by providing a professional, positive customer experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You are highly motivated to achieve your earning potential
- You are comfortable making both cold and warm calls with excellent phone presence
- You are extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- You are confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong ability to engage and persuade
- You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive team environment
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From unlimited vacation and generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
About XO Group
XO Group Inc. helps people navigate and enjoy life's biggest moments, together. Our family of multi-platform brands guide people through transformative lifestages, from getting married to moving in together and having a baby. Our brands include The Knot, the number one wedding planning resource and marketplace, The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, and The Nest, the go-to guide for all things home for new couples.
Want to learn more about XO Group? Visit XO Group's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel Berlin