Product Director - Advertiser Growth & Monetization
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Work with our all-star product, design and engineering team to implement and roll out new paid products and features - examples range from new acquisition or onboarding flows, new ad targeting or delivery features, or developing entirely new paid products for business owners.
- Have empathy for small business owners and how Yelp fits into their day-to-day lives, and channel that feedback into iterating with our design, product and engineering team.
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, business marketing, and other stakeholders at Yelp.
- Manage the analyze/build/test/release process end-to-end.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues.
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them. Specifically looking for experience with consumer or SMB-facing products.
- Experienced leading teams of PMs: You are personally invested in coaching, mentoring and making great PMs even better.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Ability to bring focus: You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful as well.
- Biased toward action: You are a great collaborator, master disambiguator/simplifier, and are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
LiveRamp, New York, New York
Senior Product Manager, Marketplace
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Retail Strategist / Customer Success
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Senior Product Manager
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)