Senior Product Manager - Content Platform (Remote)
Yelp, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Build and evangelize new capabilities for our content platform to collect and surface content.
- Work across our consumer and business-facing content moderation and machine learning teams and partners to collect, curate, and surface the data Yelp needs to help consumers connect with the right businesses.
- Be the voice of our customers—both consumers and business owners—and connect with them on a regular basis.
- Define and communicate product strategies and roadmaps.
- Conceive, define, prioritize, execute, and measure features and experiments.
- Work with our engineering and design teams to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Move quickly: we strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Several years of experience building consumer-facing products.
- A drive to understand the customer through hands-on research.
- Experience managing data pipelines, executing data quality projects, technical program management, content modeling, content moderation tools, and/or machine learning projects.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running experiments.
- Great with data: you can run your own queries and turn data into actionable insights.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to make things happen.
- Play well with others: you enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas with others as much as learning from them.
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, a collaborative team, and a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase plan.
- 25 days paid holiday (rising to 29 with service), plus one floating holiday.
- £150 monthly reimbursement to help cover remote working expenses.
- £75 caregiver reimbursement to support dependent care for families.
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays.
- Regular 3-day Hackathons, bi-weekly learning groups, and productivity spending to support and encourage your career growth.
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences.
- £56 per month to use toward qualifying wellness expenses.
- Quarterly team offsites.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.