IT Site Support Technician (Chicago, IL)
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Respond to escalated tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Support AV technology, video conferencing and end user training.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Provide employee training and support.
- Prioritize and manage ticket queue.
- Drive team projects and complete tasks on time and to specifications.
- Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
- Work closely with our engineering, logistics and AV teams to rollout new technologies and improve and optimize our solutions.
- Occasional travel to support remote offices.
- Being awesome!
We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of IT desktop support experience in an enterprise environment.
- Expert in supporting current releases of macOS, Windows 10, and iOS.
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PC, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk, Jamf (Casper), HP & Ricoh MFP printers, LifeSize, and familiarity with Chrome OS and LANRev a plus
- Excellent hands-on and remote customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Process creation and documentation experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A sense of humor!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Quality Assurance Engineer
Flatiron School, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Account Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior NPI Manufacturing Engineer - SMT
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Munich, Germany
IT Helpdesk Support (Contract)
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Engineering Manager - Infrastructure
Reddit, San Francisco