Product Manager - Restaurant Experience
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Define features that enable restaurants to increase their reservations and operational efficiency.
- Work with our passionate and talented engineering, design and management team to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Directly and indirectly connect with customers on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships across teams, including marketing & account management.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Experience: 2+ years of experience managing consumer or enterprise products.
- Techie Cred: You should be a CS, Math or EE major with experience building software and using SQL to query data warehouse.
- Problem Solver: Love to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, we're also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building beautiful sites or apps. You should, too.
- Passion about the Restaurant Space: You love the world of restaurants and appreciate their core needs in a technology product.
- A Conditional Love for Yelp: Like a BFF or a tee ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism here and take it, too.
- A Need for Speed Coupled With Cautious Optimism: Daily release cycle? Bring it, but still rock steady with stability and uptime.
- Happy to Travel: This role requires spending time with teams located in Pittsburgh and San Francisco. You would be happy to spend time with both teams as required.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tech Ops Specialist, Studio Technology (LA)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Product Marketing Manager - .NET and Windows
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, California
Oscar, New York
Graphic Designer - Contractor
Lever, San Francisco
Stem Cell Biologist
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA
Software Engineer - Diagnostics
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA