Where You Come In:
- You will provide on-the-floor sales management, inspiration and coaching to a team of Account Executives in our Phoenix, AZ office, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
- You will coach, develop and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders.
- You will share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
- You will exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
- You will implement strategic sales training, planning, and forecasting
- You will assess your team accurately to provide best coaching while quickly ramping on all of Yelp’s ad products and addressable market dynamics
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You operate at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- You consider yourself to be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- You can handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- You can operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- You have a personal embodiment of all Yelp values.
- You must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- You have an unrelenting work ethic.
- You are a self-starter.
- You have critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- You have an exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
- You have 1+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading inside sales teams
- You are a thoughtful leader with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- You have a consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- You have a demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- You have strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- You have experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- You have experience selling digital products to SMBs preferred but not required
- You have Salesforce CRM experience, preferred but not required
- You hold a Bachelor's degree OR three years of customer-facing experience required
- You hold a HS Diploma or GED
What You'll Get:
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- Competitive salary and monthly commission
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Employee stock incentive
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.