- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Own relationships with hiring managers and collaborate with them to customize and execute hiring plans; become a trusted partner.
- Partner with internal cross functional groups including, Comp, Benefits, HR and Ops teams to facilitate hiring.
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Flexibility to work with various business units and build relationships across the company.
- Knowledge of Lever ATS a plus.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.).
- Minimum of (3) years recruiting experience, including the ability to recruit passive candidates.
- Strong preference for supporting G&A in-house at an internet or other tech company. Agency experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent, using current sourcing tools, with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- Ability to self-drive and work well in a team setting.
- Flexibility and sense of humor!
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
Ready to Apply? Please submit the following:
- Cover letter showcasing your skills and why you would be a good fit for this role
- A link to your Yelp profile!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.