- Sales Process – Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes. Identify and execute on sales efficiency initiatives and cross functional projects. Extensive experience with Salesforce.com
- Sales Enablement: Effective at identifying, planning and executing projects, processes and tools that enable sales productivity and drive revenue. Unlock revenue through excellent pre-sales support to over 2000 sales reps through case management, live chat and customer facing account specialists. Manage cost of sales support resources effectively through rigorous management and accountability to productivity KPIs.
- Sales Compensation Administration – Contribute to and manage variable sales compensation plans across channels. Partner with Business Operations to drive accuracy and efficiency in payouts and compensation administration. Contribute to the development of bonus structures and spiffs. Knowledge of Xactly is a plus
- Territory Planning & Sales reporting – Partner with Business Ops and Sales leadership to design and manage territories and books of business. Proactively provide analysis and reporting to enable sales leadership to manage effectively.
- Data Integrity: Drive projects and QA processes that ensure data cleanliness. Establish data governance rules to ensure integrity.
- 7-10 years of senior leadership experience, including a minimum of 4 years in a sales operations role and 5 years as a manager), preferably with a company with more than 1000 commissioned sales representatives
- Experience building and scaling both pre-sale and post-sale teams in a high-growth environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com and sales productivity platforms. Exposure to Xactly
- Possess keen business acumen and project management skills, with a strong bias for data-informed decisions-making (and the ability to use SQL and Tableau to dig in)
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with Finance, Business Ops, Sales, and Product to ensure the sales organization is supported
- Passion for helping your team develop, learn, and succeed
- Demonstrated passion, flexibility, and resourcefulness to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to be an agent for change
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- A growth mindset, and a sense of humor
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. An MBA is a plus
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Sales Associate, D.C.
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Digital Account Manager
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Reddit, San Francisco
Junior Account Executive
ADstruc, New York City
Sales Operations Manager-Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco