Partner Marketing Manager / Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
- Lead the sourcing, negotiation, launch and continuous development of partner marketing programs with companies and organizations in the SMB space. The channels that these programs can touch include website, paid digital, content, email, social, direct mail, and more.
- Source and negotiate data sharing partnerships with relevant 2nd and 3rd parties. Enable this data with the help of performance marketing teams to drive additional growth and efficiency via performance marketing channels.
- Creatively structure partnerships deals using paid and owned channels.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (product, marketing, legal, PR, etc.) to bring these programs to market.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners (e.g. banks, credit card issuers, dental associations, plumbers unions, etc.) to ensure both Yelp and partners succeed and continuously optimize.
- Partner with analytics teams to develop and evolve partnerships reporting to drive actionable insights.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field of study
- 5+ years experience developing and managing partner marketing programs
- Deep understanding of and experience in marketing (most importantly in digital marketing such as display ads, paid search, paid social media, email marketing, content marketing, etc.) and internet ecosystem
- Strong understanding of marketing technology. Ability to translate the technical needs of partner marketing programs into requirements communicated to product and engineering stakeholders
- Proficiency with Excel for analysis and decision making
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role with many stakeholders necessary to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong quantitative decision-making ability and strong ability to find the “so what?” and “now what?” after compiling data
- Action bias with a passion for testing theories to maximize outcomes
- Strong organization, planning, and verbal and written communication, and negotiating skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker; mix of left and right brain
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Client Services
Indigo, Boston, MA
Manager, In-Store Merchant Operations - NorCal
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Executive South Africa
indaHash, South Africa, Johannesburg
Alliance Partnerships Manager
Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Intern, France
HotelTonight, Paris, France