Product Designer - Intern - Summer
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
- Help ensure the usability and appearance of the site is world class
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features launching on the site
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
- Solid portfolio of visual and interaction design work
- Passion about the space: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures
- This isn't a coding role, but we'd expect a familiarity with HTML, CSS, AJAX, prototype.js, jQuery, etc.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager – Search Results Display – Hotel Search
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Ematic Solutions, Jakarta, Indonesia
Senior Product Manager
Getaround, San Francisco
Product Manager - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, Denver
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Senior Product Owner Payments