- Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes to effectively identify sales talent and manage the applicant through Yelp's process while adhering to our applicant qualification standards.
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure hiring process moves forward and goals are met.
- Work with hiring managers to develop ongoing interviewing skills and a commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level and manage offer process, including offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure interview team preparedness, development in interviewing skills, and commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the sales process and regularly communicate.
- Participate in various campus recruiting related events.
- Build a strong relationship with university career services to identify key campus activities that will drive applicants to Yelp.
- Effectively use university sourcebooks to proactively drive more applicants.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over your applicant pool to effectively bring the best sales talent to Yelp.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis on recruiting, high volume sales or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in managing new college graduate applicants including proactive sourcing.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google Suite.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit http://www.yelp.com
Jobs You May Like
Talent Sourcer, Technical
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Technical Recruiter - Level 5 Autonomous
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
Oscar, New York
Recruiting & Office Coordinator
Director of Social Impact & Responsibility
GitHub, United States
HelloFresh, New York, NY