Task At Hand:
- Provide on the floor sales management, inspiration and coaching to a team of Account Executives in our New York City office, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
- Coach, develop and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders.
- Share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
- Exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
- Implement strategic sales training, planning, and forecasting
- Assess your team accurately to provide best coaching while quickly ramping on all of Yelp’s ad products and addressable market dynamics
- 3+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading inside sales teams
- 3+ years experience selling digital advertising to SMBs
- Tenacious and thoughtful leader with reputation for emotional intelligence and winning spirit
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Deep understanding of digital advertising products
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor's degree
- Operates at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication.
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Personal embodiment of all Yelp values.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- Unrelenting work ethic.
- Be a self-starter.
- Critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
In Addition, You’ll Receive:
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- Competitive salary and quarterly commission
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Employee stock incentive
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Seasonal Sleep Specialist (Store Associate Back of House) - Mall of America
Casper, Bloomington, MN
Regional Vice President - France
Elastic, Paris, France
Head of East Coast Sales
Nextdoor, New York, NY
Customer Strategy & Operations
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Sales Engineer- Central & Eastern Europe
LogRhythm, Munich, GER
Sales Account Coordinator, Manitoba (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada