What You Will Do:
- Respond to escalated tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Support our walk-up counter and provide a great customer experience for our Yelpers.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Provide employee training and support.
- Prioritize and manage ticket queue.
- Drive team projects and complete tasks on time and to specifications.
- Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
- Work closely with our engineering, logistics and AV teams to rollout new technologies and improve and optimize our solutions.
We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of IT desktop support experience in an enterprise environment.
- Expert in supporting current releases of macOS, Windows 10, ChromeOS, iOS and Android. Linux experience a plus.
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PC, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk and Confluence, Jamf, AirWatch, HP & Ricoh MFP printers, SSO (Okta), 2FA (Duo), LifeSize.
- Excellent hands-on and remote customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Process creation and documentation experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A sense of humor!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Web Applications
Checkr, San Francisco
Mobile App Developer (Android)
Versus Systems, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
QA Analyst - Contractor
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Verfahrensmechaniker (m/w) für Kunststoff- und Kautschuktechnik
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Embedded Software Engineer - Verification