Learning Management System Admin
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What Will You Do:
- Continued maintenance of learner groups for accurate and timely enrollments
- Generate metrics and completion reports for live-instruction and online paths
- Test and quality assurance of e-learning products and provide troubleshooting/solutions
- Liaison between LMS stakeholders throughout Yelp for continued best practices
- Understand Yelp’s various departmental learning needs: who they are, what they need, how they learn and how you can help them achieve their goals.
- Form strong internal partnerships with dedicated and informal learning leaders.
- Aggregate and curate internal learning opportunities
- Strategically develop and administer the distribution of learning opportunities via our learning management system (Exceed)
What We Are Looking For:
- 3 years’ experience in talent & learning development
- 3-5 years’ experience as an LMS admin or super-user
- Familiarity with LMS integration issues and vendor relationships
- The ideal candidate has experience building eLearning content using learning authoring tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; an articulate communicator including solid presentation skills.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels. Proactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills, great follow through on tasks, able to juggle multiple competing priorities. Strong attention to detail.
- Open collaborative style; ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Name Your Dream Job
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Community Growth Manager
IVY: The Social University, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Midwest Field Recruiter
Stevens Transport, Cincinnati, OH
Campus Operations Manager
General Assembly, Washington DC
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York