Head of Product Marketing - Restaurants
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You’ll Do/Responsibilities:
- Define the key segments that make up the bulk of our diners & revenue and develop a deep understanding of these customer’s motivations, pain points, current solutions or alternatives and willingness to pay
- Create product positioning and targeted messaging that describes how Yelp product(s) address the pain points for each segment and persona in their language
- Oversee effective GTM plans and growth strategies for these products including enablement of outbound & inbound sales channels and effective coordination across marketing & product lead gen channels
- Optimize packaging, bundling and pricing of all relevant products for restaurants target customers to maximize LTV
- Reporting on plan, progress and key results for each of the above stages, particularly improvements in Call:Pitch, Pitch:Close and Average Contract Value
- Lead and mentor a small team of product marketers who partner with product, channel marketing, sales and CS/CP to drive adoption of restaurant products
What You’ll Need/Requirements:
- Has owned Product Marketing for a B2B SaaS (or Restaurant Marketplace) org and has experience with entire GTM PMM tasks including segment definition, messaging and sales enablement
- Has held cross-functional teams accountable to a revenue or product adoption metric and can clearly describe the levers (e.g. products, channels, project management tactics) they used to drive results
- Has demonstrated P&L impact with stronger pricing, packaging and bundling strategies
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 6 years experience in Product Marketing role
- Experience leading and mentoring a small team.
What’s in it for you?
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Regular Team and Department Offsites
- Monthly gym subsidy, carpool, and bike-to-work subsidies
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe with baristas and unlimited vegan burritos!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Phoenix Warehouse
Samsara, San Francisco
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Store Leader, Aventura Mall
Warby Parker, Miami, FL
Project Manager | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Head of Franchise Management
Ellation, San Francisco