Where You Come In:
- You will impact Yelp’s mid-market business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of strategic clients while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years experience in Mid-market and/or Enterprise Sales
- You are fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a meaningful impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a strong track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $100,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-market/Enterprise Accounts
- You have strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have had experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
What You'll Get:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Restricted Stock Units
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.