Business Systems Analyst - FP&A Applications (Phoenix, AZ)
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Be the expert on Yelp's financial planning system. Be the leader as an equal partner to FP&A who will not only support the daily functions, but also provide an overall vision for where Yelp should invest in the tool and be the project manager spearheading future implementations from beginning to end.
- Partner with FP&A closely to develop financial models based on business requirements. This includes validation of requirements and design with business and cross functional teams before starting development.
- Administer application access on a timely basis and maintain security controls and system compliance.
- Support business financial planning cycle and maintain integrations between Anaplan, Oracle ERP, Workday and data warehouse systems. Document inter-relationship between these data sources and definitions of data elements used for modeling.
- Develop and maintain accounting and FP&A hierarchies and structures in Anaplan. Use the Anaplan methodology to ensure proper adherence to model development in the line with Anaplan standards.
- Design, develop and publish models, reports, dashboards according to Anaplan standards. Ensure review and sign-off on product before deployment into production.
- Provide user insights on future functionalities (i.e. excel add-ins) and remain current with any new release features and functions by aligning with Anaplan product teams.
- Provide end user training to achieve self-reliance on model development and adoption, empowering users to take ownership of their respective model and advise on best business practices for improved data-driven decision making.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong skills and experience working with a multi-dimensional financial modeling tool. Understanding of data dictionary and associated relationships from various sources (Oracle ERP, Workday and data warehouse systems).
- 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team
- Oracle Financial and/or Concur experience a plus
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.