Where You Come In:
- You must ensure that invoices are processed and paid timely and accurately following in line with the company’s policies.
- You will review and process all vendor invoices via the company’s ERP system (Oracle).
- You will apply correct G/L coding to invoices for payment and route for approval using Concur.
- You will match PO to vendor invoices; work with business partners to resolve discrepancies.
- You will verify sales taxes on vendor invoices in the US and other international locations.
- You provide problem and invoice resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel with tact and diplomacy; act as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- You can reconcile vendor statements, verifying account discrepancies; identify and implement corrective actions.
- You will assist in the yearly 1099-MISC and 100-K’ Forms.
- You will assist with Escheatment of unclaimed property.
- You can communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and management.
- You are able to provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- You have a Bachelor or Associates degree.
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an accounting group team member.
- You have 2 years of recent A/P experience (200+ weekly invoices).
- You have 3-way invoice/PO matching experience.
- You are highly proficient working in Excel, g-suite applications, and Oracle R12 ERP.
- You have strong analytical and organization skills with high attention to detail.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and a n ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- You must be deadline focused, organized and contain problem-solving skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- You must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks by levels of importance and urgency.
- You have an understanding of GAAP and or financial statement presentation and SOX controls.
- You must have experience with expense reporting software – Concur preferred.
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.