- Proactively manage a large pipeline of inbound applicants to effectively identify sales talent.
- Manage the applicant through Yelp's interview process while adhering to our applicant qualification standards.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure hiring process moves forward and goals are met.
- Train hiring managers on interviewing best practices and the lead the example in commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- Create a world-class candidate experience through all communication and presentations.
- Manage offer and negotiation process, which may include reference and background checks and offer acceptance/declines.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the interview process and regularly provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement.
- Plan and host University and Industry recruiting events, job fairs, and unique recruiting strategies and track metrics to determine ROI.
- Build strong relationships with university career services to identify key campus activities that will drive applicants to Yelp.
- Maintain a strong community network to surface qualified candidates when needed.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts.
- Work with business partners such as HR and Training to gather feedback and make improvements after each hiring class.
- Monitor and suggest appropriate sourcing channels for optimal candidate activity.
- Promote Yelp to candidates and external service providers with enthusiasm, passion, and authenticity at all times.
- Complete thorough, informative, and compliant data on each candidate in the process at all times.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis on high volume sales roles or equivalent experience (managing 100-200 candidates at a time).
- Prior experience planning and executing recruiting events such as: job fairs, open houses, campus events, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an ATS and processing background checks.
- Experience executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Has the skillset to negotiate new hire compensation packages.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
- Prior experience specializing in management positions and corporate recruiting a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in employment law and immigration requirements.
- Has the ability to conduct thorough and compliant character reference checks.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google Suite.
- Operates at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication.
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Personal embodiment of all Yelp values.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- Unrelenting work ethic.
- Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over your applicant pool to effectively bring the best sales talent to Yelp.
- Critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Jobs You May Like
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Office Manager (Part-time)
Cherwell Software, Seattle, WA
Senior Learning Specialist
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Creator Partnerships Coordinator
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Senior People Partner (Marketing)