Program Manager - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Connecting people with great local businesses
What You Will Do:
- Manage status meeting minutes, content, logistics, notes and documentation. Provide program level status updates, key call outs, upcoming milestones, etc.
- Collaborate across teams and departments to prioritize attribution roadmap and release schedule. Conduct readiness review and overall status updates.
- Manage scope based on available budget and resource capacity.
- Determine the scheduling tool and format, schedule milestones and development roles and responsibilities.
- Integrate change management, QA and development plans into one centralized Master Project Plan across all releases. Manage project plan, track and communicate progress of tasks and deliverables.
- Manage issues and risks using Propel for tracking and resolution. Monitor and assess issues, and document and assign accountability and development. Manage resolution strategies that will guide the deployment and business alignment teams.
- Collect, socialize, negotiate and manage forecast and budget. Secure budget guidance and approvals with management.
- Manage vendor relationships, SOW submissions, budget accruals and closing POs. Maintain resource roster.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field required. Experience in financial principles.
- 5+ years experience in program management. Experience or knowledge of project management a plus.
- Experience managing people, teams and expectations across multiple departments and levels of the company.
- A confident and inspiring people manager.
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.