Where you come in:
- You will play a lead role in the annual planning and monthly forecasting process.
- You will maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed.
- You will forge close relationships with business leaders and departmental heads to become a trusted advisor who highlights risks, spots opportunities, builds simulations and sensitivity analyses, and suggests solutions that create value for customers, employees and shareholders alike.
- You will provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary.
- You will collaborate with functional departments across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary.
- You will aid decision making for reasonable and optimal resource allocation across product, sales, customer support and marketing levers.
- You will partner closely with Business Operations & Strategy and other groups to effectively assess business environments and trends to develop/propose action plans/alternatives.
- You will collaborate and communicate on a timely basis with the central heart of Corporate FP&A about monthly forecasts and other financial trends and developments.
- You will manage and develop direct reports.
What it takes to succeed:
- You have excellent customer focus, a service mentality, and the ability to partner closely with internal customers.
- You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasking environment.
- You have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis.
- You have the desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- You have advanced Excel modeling experience.
- You ideally have experience with Oracle, Anaplan, SQL, Tableau.
- You have a personal interest and passion for business and modeling.
Experience & Qualifications
- 6+ years of progressive experience in finance or related field with prior management experience
- Publicly-traded, high-growth technology companies
- $1 billion in revenue, 5,000+ employees
- MBA, CPA, or CGMA preferred
- Phoenix, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. location preferred
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies