Senior Product Manager - Business Products (m/f/d) - remote
Yelp, Remote, Remote, Germany
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize products and solutions that enable enterprise businesses to engage with their customers and grow.
- Collaborate with our design, analytics, and engineering teams, and work with stakeholders and clients to understand their motivations and needs.
- Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new features that drive revenue in our enterprise business.
- Manage the cycle of define / build / release / measure end-to-end.
- Define roadmaps, prioritize features and evangelize product launches to executives, product managers, sales, business development, and other stakeholders at Yelp.
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection but love to release and iterate.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- Based or willing to relocate within Germany
- Several years of experience as a product manager or product owner, including responsibility for major company initiatives.
- Experience in consumer or enterprise software development, combined with a solid technical background.
- Strong business acumen with a track record of building business cases for revenue generating solutions.
- Great with data: you can work closely with our Data Science team to drill into problems and understand where the real opportunities are.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to drive a project to completion.
- Product planning extraordinaire: you plan and execute your roadmap with precision.
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Love for Yelp: advertising products are an exciting space and we’re looking for someone to join our fast growing enterprise business.
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- €50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Quarterly offsites
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Back-End)