Business Systems Analyst - Workday (Remote)
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Manage concurrent and complex people technology projects, including new people team implementations, evaluations and vendor releases for the successful implementation and adoption of new feature functionality.
- Work with Yelp’s compensation team to design, configure and deploy compensation plans, eligibility rules, allowance plans, compensation grades and compensation grade profiles. Provide functional support for additional configuration changes as required by the compensation team.
- Leverage your deep understanding of Workday’s Advanced Compensation module to identify areas to improve the compensation process.
- Evaluate Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, level of effort and prioritization for potential road map delivery. Determine if repeated issues, errors or training questions require changes to our Workday configuration or environment.
- Partner with People Operations and other business leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead enhancement opportunities, gather requirements, design, develop and implement system solutions improving the employee experience.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences.
- Develop Workday customer partnerships creating a network of resources for reference points and knowledge exchange in understanding implementation strategies and usage adoption models for Workday’s product suite.
- Work with other team members on production support questions, issue resolution, diagnosing complex problems and providing high levels of customer service to the People Operations community.
- Review and management of related Workday weekly updates and bi-annual release cycles; adhere to Workday best practices.
- Maintain working functional knowledge across all People Operations systems across multiple function areas and teams, driving community collaboration and a commitment to a great support service experience.
- Provide implementation support through transition to ongoing operations, including support of user acceptance testing, management of end-to-end issue resolution cycle and partnered leader in change management and user adoption plans.
- Perform configuration, setup, develop test plans, and execute on delivering new Workday business processes and configuration updates.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Strong functional knowledge of Workday’s Benefits and Advanced Compensation modules.
- 3-5 years experience with Workday HCM including Workday implementation and post-implementation experience, with a focus in release management, optimization and/or backlog management.
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors/Integrations) is preferred.
- Strong process improvement knowledge is required.
- Ability to collaborate in virtual/remote environments.
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Consumer Growth Marketing (Social/Display)
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA ~ Chicago, IL ~ New York City, NY ~ Aus...