Partner Sales Director (East Region)
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come in:
- You will establish a collaborative business relationship between Yelp and SMB (primarily local) agencies and their advertisers.
- You will consistently deliver new partner-driven revenue every quarter, exceeding sales targets.
- You will lead the partnership and deal-origination process, managing each step from strategy/planning, pipeline development, outreach, implementation, and ongoing growth.
- You will create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Yelp’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- You will represent Yelp as a spokesperson and evangelist at industry events.
- You will contribute to evolving vision of Yelp's advertising partner program.
- You will develop and manage partner relationships to ensure over-achievement of assigned goals.
- You will identify new agency partnerships which will meet Yelp partner compliance as needed to meet growth expectations.
- You will map out agency structure and identify key decision makers, budget owners and the agencies’ decision making process.
- You will engage with agencies on an ongoing basis to foster relationships, validate advertisers needs and keep Yelp’s partnership top of mind.
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- You will come to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to win.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have a minimum 7+ years of experience in agency & partnership or channel sales, BD or digital sales role
- You preferably have experience with advertising products, APIs, and channel programs across the industry (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook)
- You have demonstrated success in hitting sales goals in a previous position
- You have a strong network of tech industry contacts, ranging from startups to established brands.
- You have influential communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations, and listening.
- You have a passion for Yelp’s product, as well as other consumer internet/mobile products.
- You have a flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- You consider yourself to be self-motivated, a team player and have a strong drive to exceed targets
- You are okay with travel as needed
What You'll Get:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.