Where You Come In:
- Planning & Forecasting: You will participate in corporate planning, budgeting, forecasting, annual and long-range planning in support of key departments (e.g. Product & Engineering, Sales, and Marketing)
- Performance Management: You will provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, gain key insights into spend trends with meaningful and actionable analyses.
- You will build thoughtful analyses to drive better investment decisions and optimal resource allocation.
- Business Partnering: You will build strong relationships and collaborate with business leaders to become a trusted advisor who highlights risks, spots opportunities, build simulations and sensitivity analysis.
- You will collaborate and communicate on a timely basis with the central heart of Corporate FP&A about monthly forecasts and other financial trends and developments
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have excellent customer focus, a service mentality, and the ability to partner closely with internal customers.
- You are self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasking environment.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis.
- You have the desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- You have advanced (Excel) modeling chops.
- You have the ability to tailor messaging as required for audiences of varying levels of expertise.
- You have a sense of humor and a great fit with Yelp’s adventurous culture.
- You have personal interest and passion for business, systems and modeling.
- You have 2+ years of progressive experience in finance or related field.
- You have experience with Anaplan, Oracle Financials, SQL and dashboarding.
- You have a BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- Publicly-traded, high-growth technology companies preferred
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one