Sales Manager (Remote)
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- You will provide hands on coaching and feedback to a team of Account Executives, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
- You will coach, develop and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders.
- You will share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
- You will hold your team accountable to ensuring that our products, policies and pricing are communicated clearly and accurately to prospects, and that we leave a positive impression on everyone we interact with
- You will lead effective team meetings, one on one’s, and group trainings
- You will exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
- You will implement strategic sales training, planning, and forecasting
- You will assess your team accurately to provide best coaching while quickly ramping on all of Yelp’s ad products and addressable market dynamics
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You operate at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- You consider yourself to be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- You can handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- You can operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- You have a personal embodiment of all Yelp values.
- You must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- You have an unrelenting work ethic.
- You are a self-starter.
- You have critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- You have an exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
- You have 1+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading inside sales teams
- You are a thoughtful leader with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- You are able to empathize with, inspire and relate to a diverse workforce and a diverse customer base
- You have a consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- You have a demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- You have strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- You have experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- You have experience selling digital products to SMBs preferred but not required
- You have Salesforce CRM experience, preferred but not required
- You hold a Bachelor's degree OR three years of customer-facing experience required
- You hold a HS Diploma or GED
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Employee stock incentive
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.