Head of Consumer Lifecycle Marketing
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where you come in:
- You will build and manage the consumer lifecycle team
- You will set annual, quarterly and monthly plans, and drive results - rolling up your sleeves when needed, as you grow and inspire your team.
- You will bring thought-leadership in all things relating to CRM and Lifecycle Marketing, including understanding the customer, designing strategies and campaigns that drive critical business metrics - and proving it with data - and exploiting best-in-class marketing data, tools, and processes.
- You will partner closely with other marketing, product, and creative teams to ensure excellent customer experience, a consistent and integrated voice for Yelp, smooth and efficient internal operations, and continuous improvement in business results.
- You will own high priority metrics for Audience, Acquisition and Retention through non-paid marketing channels (especially email and Push Notifications), and be accountable for building the team, tools and processes you need to crush them.
- You will serve as a member of the marketing management team, and part of the core team reporting to the Head of Marketing Channels. Future growth potential for the right candidate includes expansion of scope beyond the existing Lifecycle Marketing channels, or into adjacent functions, lines of businesses, or geographies.
What it takes to succeed:
- You have 10+ years of experience in marketing, including at $1BN+ public companies and spearheading consumer digital brands or marketplaces.
- You have 5+ years overseeing CRM, Lifecycle, Engagement, Retention or Email marketing.
- You are expert in top tier B2C marketing automation systems: preferably Braze, Iterable, Leanplum, Responsys, Emarsys, Cheetah or similar
- You have experience with mobile App marketing, including Push Notifications, in-app messaging, and ASO.
- You are strongly analytical, using data to derive insights, design and evaluate experiments and A/B tests, set goals, track performance, and report on results.
- You are creative, willing to challenge status quo, and to develop new playbooks.
- You are curious and a quick learner.
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.